Sunday, March 7, 2010

Slice of Me Sunday

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
I definitely like to talk, but I think I'm a really good listener as well (at least, I try to be!).

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
Usually underwire, always. But, since I'm breastfeeding, I have to go wireless. Apparently, it's not good for production or something to have underwire. I have to say, I miss it.

3. I wish I was...?
Enjoying a drink on the beach in Mexico!

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight...will you watch?
I'm watching it right now, but I haven't been paying much attention to it. I like to see what people wear, but I'm not really interested in who/what wins.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Before unless I'm doing a touch up during the day ;)

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean the toilets?
Clean the toilets because I think it's an easier job. I don't reallly mind doing either but I'm lucky enough to have a husband that usually does the dishes since I cook dinner.

7. How much did you weight at birth?
7 pounds, 13 ounces. Bigger than Tim, bigger than Toots!

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season...what would it be?
A comfortable, cute dress that I could wear to dinner but also just throw on to go run errands.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comments:

TexasBobbi said...

They say once your supply is est. that you can start wearing an under wire nursing bra. I hope that everything is going well.