Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oops! Skinny Tuesday


I forgot to post yesterday! I remembered and then I forgot again and I just now remembered :)

I had my second weigh-in at Weight Watchers on Thursday and I lost 3 pounds! I'm down to 150.2 and I'll have my third weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully I will have reached the 140s but
I'm not for sure.

Still not eating many sweets, as I've been trying not to do. It's still really difficult, though!

I've still been going to Stroller Strides everyday - I've only missed once since I started going.

I guess that's about all. How was your week?

3 comments:

Bethany said...

wow, way to go!! That's great about your stroller group. I wish I enjoyed running more.

LEM said...

Way to go, girl!! Can you give some details about Stroller Strides? I've looked it up on the website but it just doesn't tell much about what actually goes on in the classes. I'm running tons now but I think it would be good to do some more strength type stuff PLUS it'd be nice to meet some other mommies!

TexasBobbi said...

Way to go.