Friday, March 26, 2010

The ABCs of Me

I got this from Sara's blog and thought it was fun.

A - Age: 24
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Vaccuuming but only because I hate my vaccuum.
D - Dog's name: Tucker
E - Essential start your day item: Orange juice, something for breakfast - doesn't matter what but I have to eat
F - Favorite color: Blue
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver or Platinum
H - Height: 5'8"
I - Instruments you play: None :( I have played piano and guitar
J - Jewelry you wear everyday: Wedding rings (except for the next couple weeks because they are getting resized), watch, Aggie ring
K - Kids: One, Toots, age 11 weeks
L - Living arrangements: Apartment with Tim, Toots, and Tucker. Soon to be a house!!
M - Mom's name: Lisa
N - Nicknames: LaLa, Tulip
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: When I had jaw surgery in 2003, bad infection starting in my mouth in 1994, when I had Toots (I don't know if that meant my birth or when I gave birth)
P - Pet Peeve: Incorrect spelling, bad grammar, when Tim picks at his lip, bad drivers, the list goes on...
Q - Quote: "So this is my life, and I want you to know I'm both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be." - The Perks of Being a Wallflower (I know that's kind of a depressing quote but I just think it's beautiful)
R - Right handed or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Two step sisters, a half brother and two half sisters
T - Time you wake up: Whenever my little alarm clock wakes up ;) Usually 7 or 7:30 we start the morning routine.
U - Underwear: Yes....
V - Vegetable you dislike: Spinach
W - Ways you run late: Trying to find something to wear, traffic, misjudging how long it will take me to get somewhere
X - X-rays you've had: Mouth (lots and lots and lots), knee, foot
Y - Yummy food you make: I hope there is more than one but I'll say red velvet cake
Z - Zoo favorite: Giraffe or elephants

5 comments:

LEM said...

Red Velvet Cake is my FAVORITE!!! Yummmm.

Abri said...

I loooooove red velvet cake! You will have to share your recipe on here one day!

TexasBobbi said...

I love red velvet cake, and on my blog I say I can't spell or use grammar. Sorry.

Lauren Thorne said...

haha, Bobbi, it's okay! I love reading your blog :)

I will definitely post the red velvet cake recipe, it's amazing!

Brian Miller said...

we made the best red velvet cookies...mmm...

fun meme...