Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Skinny Tuesday

My Skinny Tuesdays are going to be a little messed up because my weigh-in day for Weight Watchers is on Thursdays, so I will update with my weight from the previous week for each Tuesday. This Tuesday, I'll just tell y'all my starting weight.

I went at 6:00 at night so I had eaten the whole day and hadn't held back since it would be my last time not to count points. I weighed 153.6 and my goal weight (from when I made lifetime a couple years ago) was 132.

This week, I did better than normal because of counting points. The only thing that has messed me up some is dinners because we have gone out with friends and had family in town, so it's been hard for me to stay on plan at night. Also, because I am breastfeeding I get 34 points a day, which is a lot. I probably won't lose weight as quickly as I have on it in the past because of that, but I'm still glad to have a motivator.

I'm having to really watch my liquid intake and make sure I drink enough water because I already noticed a drop in my milk supply two days after starting the plan. Hopefully I will get it under control.

Still doing well not eating sweets, which is a good thing. Also, I joined this group called Stroller Strides that meets every morning, Monday through Friday, for a workout. I've gone Friday, Monday, and today. That will definitely help me with working out - I love having somewhere to be for working out because it forces me to go.

Slowly but surely I'm making my way along :)

Weekly post will have to come tomorrow because I'm making cookies for a playgroup tonight and I need to wash my hair and get Brendan to bed, so I don't really have the time to write another post. See y'all tomorrow!

1 comments:

TexasBobbi said...

Yes drink tons of water. Glad to hear you found a group to work out with.