Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Skinny Tuesday


Much better things to report for this Skinny Tuesday.
This week, I started exercising. Today is only my third day since we were in San Antonio longer than expected because of the hospital fiasco. But, I started this Active workout by EA Sports on my Wii Fit and that's what I've done the past two days. I'm actually pretty sore in my legs! Today is a "rest" day on the 30 day challenge I'm doing on it, so I'm going to take a walk with Brendan and start doing crunches. I think I also made better choices this week in regard to what I ate and I didn't eat any sweets except on Sunday I ate some frozen yogurt from Jason's Deli and 2 Reese's eggs.
My struggles this week are still with sweets. Though I'm not eating them, I crave them constantly! I also have a hard time making good choices when we go out to eat. I always find something that sounds sooo good and, of course, it isn't healthy at all.
As for my weight, this morning I weighed 152.6! Yay for losing that weight I gained last week and still getting almost a pound below what I was the week before. Hopefully starting working out will also help me reach my goal.
How was your week? Hope it was great!

1 comments:

Natalie said...

Yea! Finding the motivation to workout post baby is not easy... I love using our Wii Fit to help me get off my butt!