Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend

Tim and I were very excited for the weekend because of all the things we were celebrating. After I finished my final on Friday, we went and had lunch and then I came home and took a nap. That night we went to 1424, a restaurant we love, for dinner with some friends - Aaron, Clint, and Athena. We just came home and went to sleep after that because we were so tired.

Saturday, we went to the Zoo! I love the zoo and I haven't been to the one here in a really long time. Tim has never been except for our reception and he didn't see any animals then! Here are some of the animals we saw and I took pictures of. We actually have a lot of video and pictures, but I'm tired today so I just decided to put a few highlights.





After the zoo, we went to get ornaments for my ornament exchange this month and went to Hobby Lobby for me to get some stuff for another Christmas project I am working on. Then, last night, we had our monthly supper club. Our friends Lindsey and Justin, who got us involved in it, were hosting this month and it was at Justin's work. He works at a game ranch a little bit outside of town. It was so much fun and the food was delicious! We had some really great dinners this weekend!
Today we just went and got Wing Stop for lunch, I worked on my project and we watched football. We are going to go to my dad's in a few minutes for dinner.
I start school again tomorrow :( But, luckily, I don't have Friday classes this quarter, which is very exciting!! Hope everyone else had a fun weekend!




0 comments: