Monday, November 3, 2008

Six Months of Bliss

Tim and I have been married six months today! We aren't doing much celebrating since I am right in the middle of finals, but we are planning on celebrating this weekend by going to dinner at a restaurant here in Waco that we love, going to the zoo (where we had our reception!) and FINALLY picking out the pictures for our wedding album.

Warning: Sappy post to follow...
I have to say that these six months have been all I could have hoped for in a marriage. We have not had any surprises that we did not know about eachother that made things difficult, we have not had any really bad fights - just a little arguing here and there, we haven't gotten sick of eachother (at least as far as I know!) even though we are together almost all day every day, and we have a lot of fun with eachother. It is exciting and fulfilling to wake up next to my best friend each morning and go to sleep with him each night. I could not ask for a better man to call my husband and I am thankful every day that I found him. In addition to being my husband, he truly is my best friend.

Here's to the next six being as great as the first six :)



1 comments:

Bethany said...

We still haven't picked out the pictures for our wedding album either....must have something to do with being busy law students!

Congrats on your 6th month anniversary!