Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend

I'm going to go ahead and give a weekend synopsis because Tim is on his way home right now and I don't want to take the time to blog after he gets back!

Thursday, I came down to Fort Worth and Tim and I went to eat at Mama's Pizza. It was delicious. The crust on the end of the pizza had garlic on it so it was like getting garlic bread with your pizza - yummy. They also put a spice on the pizza that made it taste really good and the cheese was also fab. We will be going back there.

Friday, Tim left about 6:00 AM to go to Austin to drive to Ozona for the bachelor party. His best friend John is getting married on Valentine's Day and his bachelor party was on one of their friend's ranches. I slept in a little longer, got up and did my Biggest Loser DVD workout, and got dressed. I met at realtor at a house I found that is for lease. I really liked it a lot. It is really cute on the inside and in the area we'd like to be in. It only has one bathroom and no dishwasher, but we're considering it. Tim and I are going to go look at it again tomorrow as well as two duplexes. I then drove to Dallas and had lunch with my friend, Stephanie, at State & Allen Restaurant. If you've never been there and you are in the Dallas area, go! It is so good! Then, I went and met up with some girls I know on The Nest and got my hair and makeup done. Erin (dangerkitty) did my hair, and it looked so good! I got to hang out with Jessica (JessandColton) as well and had a lot of fun with that. My makeup also looked really awesome. I should be getting some pictures, so I will post them when I do. I shopped around in Dallas for a little while after that and then met my friends Kaitlin and Kimberly for dinner at Chuy's. Also yummy.

Saturday, I got up and worked on my International Law take-home exam until about 3:30 and then I went for a run. This week in my half marathon training, we are supposed to run 8 miles, so that's what I did. It was hard! I definitely like running with a group more than by myself. I came back and finished the exam and did some other homework. I spent the rest of the day just watching TV and then went to bed.

Today I have been watching TV all day other than doing the Biggest Loser DVD this morning. It's a sculpting workout DVD and I like it. Like I said, Tim is on his way home now and we are going to go eat at Fuzzy's Tacos for dinner. It is supposed to be delicious and a really popular Fort Worth spot, so we are going to try it out. I've had a lot of good food this weekend!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and, if you have the day off tomorrow like me, enjoy it!

1 comments:

Elementary Counselor said...

I am so glad I got to meet you. I had a blast with you and the other girls. We should do it again real soon. :) And your makeup & hair did rock. You looked beautiful.