Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I just wanted to tell everyone Happy New Year! I hope your New Year's Eve was wonderful. We went out with my friend Kaitlin, her boyfriend Beau, and Kaitlin's friends Kelsey and TJ. We had dinner at Pappadeaux's and then went to Blackfin bar to ring in the new year. Afterwards, we came back to Tennessee and Lauren's (where Tim is staying right now) and hung out with the people they had over for a while. It was fun! Whenever Kaitlin sends me some pictures I will post them.

Yesterday we went looking for houses to rent. We found a couple we liked but haven't found out any information about bedrooms, bathrooms, and price yet. I called the numbers today but haven't heard back. We would like to find a few more to choose from but most were for sale instead of for rent. We will keep looking.

Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend - I am not looking forward to going back to school on Monday!

0 comments: