Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Interesting Product of the Week - Vibram Five Fingers

I don't know anything about these shoes, but my friend (shoutout to Sandy) told me her boyfriend wants them for Christmas (minus the toenail polish, of course!) and I just found this picture on my cousin Jackie's facebook profile. They are called Vibram Five Fingers (http://www.vibramfivefingers.com/) and they are hailed as being the closest thing to going barefoot. There are different ones depending upon what you want to do in them - more to less heavy duty. Oh, and they were named one of the best inventions of 2007 by Time Magazine. They are a little pricey (between $70.00 and $90.00) if you are hardly ever going to wear them, but they would definitely be an awesome conversation starter and they look super comfortable!

0 comments: