Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Christmas Cards

Tim and I got our very first Christmas cards made! We were SO pleased with the result, so I wanted to share Meg's information with everyone so y'all could get them made, too. She actually has a picture of what she made for us on her website. Of course, I will also be sending them to family and friends when it comes closer to the holidays. She is VERY reasonable and only charges $25 for a one-sided card and asks lots of great questions to find out exactly what you want. Go check her out and get something made!

http://customchristmascards.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Bethany said...

That sounds like a great deal! I had planned on using my photographer for cards, but his communication skills have irritated me enough I'm checking into other things. Were you happy with what she did?

Meg said...

Thanks for the shout-out Lauren!! :)