Monday, June 8, 2009

*Cough*

Tim and I had a nice weekend - other than the fact I have a cough that shows up mostly at night. Needless to say, I haven't gotten much sleep since Friday and Tim and I have spent at least part of the night in separate beds on Saturday and Sunday :( I can tell it's breaking up, so I'm hoping the end is coming up soon.

Friday, we went to this thing called Beastro at the Fort Worth Zoo. A bunch of different area restaurants were there and you could taste their food that they brought. It was also open bar and Better Than Ezra played. I guess some people don't know who they are anymore - they are a band from the 90s (I think is when they were popular?) but they are releasing a new CD soon. They played a song from it and it was really good. The food at some of the places was okay and at other places it was awesome. We went with some of Tim's friends and had a great time.

Saturday, I went to bar class in the morning then we drove to Boerne to pick up my new car! We spent the night even though my mom and stepdad are out of town because we didn't want to do that long drive in one day. We went to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, called Fraelo's (spelling might be wrong!). It's a pizza place and you eat outside. It's soooooo good!

Sunday, we drove back and stopped in Waco to have lunch at Ninfa's with my dad, Nancy, and the kids. Then we went back to Fort Worth and went to the grocery store and just sat around. We were both tired from all the driving.

Today, it's back to school and hopefully on the very quick road to recovery from my cold! Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a wonderful week!

0 comments: