1. No, we will NOT be held-down.
2. The family gathered for Christmas dinner at the old kitchen table.
3. I watched the steam rising from the hot cup of coffee (or tea) and thought: in 30 days (or less, maybe!), I'm going to be a MOM!
4. When everything seems hopeless, remember it's going to be okay.
5. I'll take a Malibu rum and pineapple juice, please (yeah, right...).
6. Tiger Woods is pretty much disgusting; at least from my point of view.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my mom and stepdad coming into town, tomorrow my plans include early Christmas lunch with my mom, stepdad, Nanny, Papa, Uncle and cousins and also an early Christmas dinner and Sunday, I want to hang out with mom and look forward to my ultrasound on Monday!
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! I will post on Monday so I can update about the doctor's appointment and ultrasound!
Friday, December 18, 2009
Posted by Lauren Thorne at 9:54 AM