1. The first rule of working in an office and getting along is being away from everyone over the weekend.
2. It would be nice to find a pearl in some clams.
3. When I think of carnivals I think of awesome rides that keep you terrified you might die and roasted corn on the cob.
4. Tulips are my favorite spring flower and that also is my nickname from Tim!
5. Things on my desk include a picture of me and Tim, a tray with bills and a Dave Ramsey book, hole puncher, two pen holders full of pens and highlighters, and a piece of brick from the torn-down Zeta house that Jill got for me.
6. Thinking about being done with law school makes me wanna shout and jump for joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting my airbrush tan and going to a movie, tomorrow my plans include getting a massage with Tim (yay!), getting my hair done, going to Bob's Steak and Chophouse for dinner, and staying at the Omni Hotel for our anniversary (!), and Sunday I want to go to church to get a blessing for our 1 year anniversary, watch our wedding video, and celebrate being married to my wonderful husband for one year!