I finally looked at someone's blog who had one of these on an actual Friday so I could participate. Yay! This is the most I have time to do right now with studying.
1. Apparently there's some sort of disorder in my brain that I can't get any studying done if I have other things going on in my life - such as unpacking boxes.
2. I really hope my week off of school contains sunny day after sunny day.
3. 2009 is mediocre so far.
4. The first night I went out with Tim, I got butterflies when he put his hand on my leg as we were talking and that was it.
5. For too long I've been stressed about school.
6. I am not obsessed with Dr. Laura; I am not!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pretty much nothing, tomorrow my plans include taking the Professional Responsibility exam and studying and Sunday, I want to relax, but I have to study!