Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Randoms & Little Gym

We haven't had much going on the past week because I was sick with a terrible cold and then Brendan got it :( Luckily, I got better pretty quickly because my amazing husband came home from work at lunch the second (and worst) day of the cold and watched Brendan so I could nap for FOUR hours. I felt much better after that. Brendan is pretty much better now but he has a cough from all the congestion breaking up. Poor guy.

So here are just some some random pictures and some pictures from our last class of the semester at Little Gym. I'll post a few cute birthday ones in a separate post.

Eating some puffs and playing in mommy and daddy's room. I'm not sure why he looks so concerened! (Shiner is the blur on the left side of the picture)

Trying to get Shiner under the bed. We do have sheets on our bed, by the way, but I was washing them at the time.


I realized I haven't posted a new picture of Shiner in a LONG time. He got his first haircut the other day and we did a Schnauzer cut around his face because I'm not a big fan of the Wheaten cut on the face because it covers their eyes. We were totally shocked by how different he looked with that cut AND with some of his hair cut off it cut most of the dark that was left off and he is much lighter now!


Playing with his Christmas gift from Santa. He loves this thing and knows how to put the shapes back where they go.

Happy boy!

Today at Little Gym...working on moving over things.

Practicing some walking. His shirt says "Mom's Little Man of the House." It was from Lolli and Pops for Christmas :)

This is what he does when he wants to throw the ball. He lifts it up to his face, opens his mouth like he's going to bite it and then lets go. haha

They had a cute little medal ceremony at the end where they all got medals for finishing the class. Here is Miss Natalie giving him he medal.

"Oh I love this medal. I think I will kiss it and eat it!"

We are going to do Little Gym again and it restarts next week so he won't know the difference except we'll be going on a different day and time and he'll be in the older class.
Everything else is pretty much the same, not a whole lot going on around here. One BIG thing I forgot to mention before because I was waiting on Tim to tell our families and then forgot I hadn't posted it, Tim was offered a Junior Partnership in his law firm! So, he is now a Partner of a law firm at the ripe old age of 28 :) We were SO excited about this opportunity and promotion because it was not expected for at least another year or two. Yay, Tim!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Adorable pictures!! I love the one of him kissing the medal!

Congrats to your hubby... that's awesome!

YaYa said...

Congratulations to Tim!! That is wonderful news, especially at the ripe old age of 28. Congratulations to Brendan too for this medal at Little Gym...that looks like so much fun for him! Hugs.